Donations are an essential part of Westwood’s community outreach efforts and provide us the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout the South Jersey area. We are happy to support various organizations’ fundraising events through the donation of Complimentary Green Fees (with possible restrictions applicable).
Due to the large number of donation requests we receive, all requests must be submitted through our online request form. We will try and honor your requests as best as we can, but please realize that all requests can’t be met each year. We do not honor any donation requests/solicitations by phone, mail, email or in person. Please note that local organizations and events held at Westwood will be given highest priority.
The following request policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for Westwood’s support.
- Organizations MUST be 501(c) status, or an American tax-exempt, nonprofit corporation or association.
- Only online donation request submissions will be accepted.
- Priority will be given to organizations in the immediate South Jersey area.
- Donations are only to be used for prizes, raffle items, and auctions that will directly contribute to the event that the donation was given to.
- Requests must be submitted 6 weeks in advance.
Once your request is submitted, please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your donation. If you do not receive a response, then your request has not been honored. We hope that you will contact us again for your next event.